Wednesday 12 October 2011

A blog about baking

I like to bake.  Not sure why.  It's something I find easy I suppose.  The results are easy to obtain and it's hard to go really wrong.  I'm pretty good at it.  I've developed a minor reputation at the office for being quite handy at turning out a tasty bun for a bake sale.  It's probably a better idea to be focused on having a reputation for being good at your job in the office but I'm more proud of the bun rep if I'm being honest.  And the band I play in are generally a little dismayed when I turn up for practice empty handed.  I've learned to show up with something spongy every so often to keep them interested in my piano playing.

So I've decided to start this little blog to keep track of the things I bake.  I tend to stick to well tried and tested recipes that I know won't let me down but I'm coming down with recipe books that are mostly untouched.  I intend to try making a new recipe every week, an objective to feel guilty about is a useful thing in my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment